サラ: あなたは不幸の典型よ
違う?
重度の働き過ぎで -
何に対しても愛情がわかなくなってる
You are a walking case study.
Look at you.
You're a workaholic at such an advanced stage…
…that your intimacy skills have withered away to almost nothing.
ネルソン: 好奇心から聞くが
君みたいな変人に何ができる?
Out of sheer perverse curiosity…
… how does a lunatic like you help a guy like me?
サラ: 箱の中の-
あなたに光を当てるわ
You live in a box.
I could lift the lid, let some light in.
サラ: ネルソン
わたしの"11月"になる?
Nelson.
Would you like to be my November?
チャズ : 掟を破ってもいいんだよ
恋したんだ 最高じゃないか
人には支配できない事もある
You know, it's ok to break your own rules, Sara.
You fell in love. That's great.
It may not be according to your master plan, but you can't control everything.
ネルソン: 毎日が11月だよ サラ
毎日愛してる
Every month is November, Sara.
And I love you every day.
僕が欲しいのは"11月"だけ
ほかは要らない
November is all I know…
…and all I ever want to know.
サラ: 忘れないで
Remember me.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿